Sunday 15 April 2012

MORE AGATHA CHRISTIE!

Today, I cleaned out my office. I have found book after book crammed into the cupboard and can't see myself clear of what I'm going to do with them. Maybe sell them at the market stalls? Geez I don't know. You should see the floor of my office, just stepping over them I am ha,ha.

But you know what I did find?
Of course Agatha Christie novels yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Quite forgot that I had them and what fun it was to leaf through them again.
'Murder Is Easy'  was at the top of the pile so I picked it up and do you know, I can't remember 'whodunnit'?
So, looks like I'm going to have to read it allllllll over again - shame (not).

And guess what?
'Murder On The Orient Express' arrived today too! What a great Agatha Christie world I've been living in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment